Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
Sewage treatment is necessary to reduce toxicity of natural resources to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Sewage contains a huge amount of organic matter which needs to be removed by microorganisms. With ever increasing volumes of waste, proper treatment and disposal of waste becomes important. ASE Group offers you new age sewage treatment solutions to remove chemical and biological contaminants from these wastes before dumping it into water resources.
We offer two types of treatments:
- Kratos MBR (KMBR) Technology for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) Technology for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
The Kratos MBR is an evolution in the proven STP technology, which allows for the treatment of grey and black waters. It’s based on Biological Degradation and Membrane Separation Technology that comprises of various processes like microfiltration, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and activated sludge.
The effluent passes through a primary screen designed to remove particles of 5mm and larger which gets stuck into the pumps and enters the primary digestion tank. Here, the bacteria start digesting the waste which is then circulated through the membrane modules. The clean permate is collected while the concentrate is sent back to the primary digestion tank for further digestion. An automated back flushing operations takes place every few minutes to hours to acquire treated water.
- Simple design that saves space
- Safe and reliable operations
- Robust construction for long life and low maintenance
- Membrane integrity is visible and secured
- Controlled odour / odourless emissions based on type of biological process
- Complete flexibility with new build, conversion and retrofit options
- Less sludge production
The Membrane bioreactor (MBR)
The Membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology is a hybrid of conventional biological treatment system that can be used in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. It includes biological waste-water and membrane processes that removes organic matter and separates solids from the liquid, generating a bio sludge. It can produce effluent of high quality enough to be discharged to coastal, surface or brackish waterways or to be reclaimed for urban irrigation.
MBR is one of the most important innovations in wastewater treatment, as it overcomes the drawbacks of the conventional ASP, including large space requirement for secondary clarifiers, liquid–solid separation issues, production of excess sludge, and limitations with removal of recalcitrant. It eliminates the need for secondary clarifiers and operation of MBR at a shorter HRT results in significantly reduced plant area requirements.
- Fully automatic system that needs less maintenance and manpower
- Superior quality of treated water
- Does not require clarifier / Settler unit
- Removable membranes
- No further tertiary treatment needed
- Chemical resistant resulting into long operational life
- Low Sludge Production